welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
10:15 AM
Friday, December 12, 2008
Super tired.... yesterday went to the zoo... Already expected to be this tired because there is so much to see! But all good things comes to an end, and that's when the rain comes making our mood swing low too. Worst is yet to come when we decided to continue looking at more bugs and insects that made all of our feet wet. I don't wish to recall that part at all since they are all screams and exaggerating actions that we produced. We were just praying that there are no cameras that captured our acts. It will be so embarrassing... well waiting for lunch, I think that I can sleep almost instantly!! Hopefully I don't sleep while eating....